  >From:
  Gary
  A. Serkhoshian
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003
  06:36
  Subject: [inbx] Re: [amibroker] Re:
  problem copying indicators

  I've been copying over the entire AmiBroker folder several times over the
  past month, and haven't had any problems. My data folders are getting
  hefty, and as such I may stop transferring them, but everything else
  goes.  Why complicate things?

  Gilles point in the previous post is a good one.  Make sure you are
  running same version on both machines.

  Regards,
  Garygillesdeprez <gillesdeprez@xxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq
  >Ron,-Be
    sure both machines are running the same version of AB or you'll be
    surprised...-Copy all folders, Tomasz says; I copy only the Data folder,
    all my personnal databases plus the formats and layouts
    folders,-Copy all the broker.* files-Copy the layout(*.awl)Oh,
    damn, you can just copy everything, it will work!-And dont forget, if
    you burn your data's on Cd, ALL files have their properties now turned
    to "read only"....Hope this helps,Gilles--- In
    amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Ron Morton" <mortonr003@xxxx>
    wrote:> Gary,> I had copied over the data folder and the
    afl folder, what else needed to be copied over?  >
    ron>   ----- Original Message ----- >