[amibroker] sorting arrays

have I missed the built in AFL function for sorting arrays?

if not, has anyone written one? at minimum, it needs to sort multiple arrays
according to the values in one of them. ideally, it could sort on any number
of them, and/or be a stable sort, meaning that within each run of the same
value in the new sort column, the existing order of other columns is
preserved. needs to handle text, tickers at least, as well as numeric
columns.

tomasz, is there any chance we could get this in native AFL? it'd have to be
way faster than our own code.

thanks,

dave

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.