Re: [amibroker] Question on custom-build indecator plot on chart

Harvy, when your indicator window says empty, does the
built in price chart show any prices?  If a symbol shows prices, but no
thing appears in the indicator window, then there is not enough older OHCLV data
in your database for that stock for  Amibroker to compute the indicator
values. An example would be RSI(2000) which would need at least 2000 days of
data in order for Amibroker to compute the value of RSI(2000).  If both the
price window and your indicator window are empty, then you have no data for that
stock.  Hope this helps. Ron D.
<BLOCKQUOTE