Re: [amibroker] the joy of being almost flat

Hi Ron,

m> Yuki, your mastery of the English language is absolutely
m> fabulous, did you grow up in England, India, or the USA?  I love reading
m> your posts, especially your post that included your
m> suggestion  that an Amibroker poster should return to his
m> village because his village was looking for their village idiot. Ron
m> D

Could have been South Africa, too, I guess, or Barbados (I wish).
^^_^^

I am what is known here in Japan as a "returnee".  I grew up in the
states (age 3 to 12, and don't ask how long ago), and since I wasn't
"qualified" to get into a Japanese university, I went back to the US
where I attended Columbia, and then Georgetown for graduate school. I
had to do a lot of writing in both places. ^_^

Thanks,

Yuki

P.S. The village idiot idea came from Woody Allen I think, who while
very talented, also seems to have a village out there searching for
him. ^_-

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511