RE: Objective functions (was RE: [amibroker] Re: Optimization -- again)

<SPAN
class=458163511-22102003>too bad they're not getting the same degree of help
from you, especially given the infinitely valuable secrets you hold on
to so tightly.
<SPAN
class=458163511-22102003>
<SPAN
class=458163511-22102003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>I'm
  in the process of converting all of my code in other software programs
  into AB, to speed up the analysis.  Eventhough, my system is quite
  good, it is by no means perfect.  AB and its forum has helped me a
  lot in the process of perfecting it.  A lot of it is to do withthe
  code I got from AB users and AFL
library....Regards,Pal