[amibroker] Dividend Question

I've seen discussion about dividends on this board from time
to time. Never took much notice, because dividends seemed so insignificant.
Today one of my systems threw up IOM, and I learned different.
On 10/2/2003 IOM paid a dividend of $5. <FONT
size=2>Attached are two charts which (I think) show the effect of accounting for
this dividend or ignoring it.
Obviously, differences of this magnitude have an extreme
effect on many TA systems.
Which chart is 'correct'?

Steve