[amibroker] Re: Objective function My A**

Well kind Sir, thank you for your reply.  That was the best (and only)
reply so far.  Guess my sour approach didn't work to well.  Actually
think the relevant objective function question is a lot more
interesting too.  (Thinking that no constraint equations can be
implemented so maybe include penalty functions.)

 turkey a

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Fred" <fctonetti@xxxx> wrote:
> Gobble gobble ...
>
> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "aequalsz" <aequalsz@xxxx> wrote:
> > Most of you turkeys wouldn't know a good objective function if it
> bit
> > you in the ass.  (I sure don't either Mr. Bandy so don't ask me.
> > Although it seems like you would need to introduce some kind of
> > penaltity or weighting functions to generate something that is
> > realistic.)  So why not address a more practical problem?  For
> > instance see message number 50218 - "Study - Vertical line - How
> > determine BarIndex of - using AFL."
> >
> > OK maybe it can't be done yet in Amibroker.  Or maybe it can -
just
> > don't know how.  Any of you geniuses got any ideas?

> > :-)
> >
> > PS  Forgive the crude language - it appears that recently I
didn't
> run
> > hard enough to achieve my runner's high and I need my endorphins.

Rent DVDs from home.
Over 14,500 titles. Free Shipping
& No Late Fees. Try Netflix for FREE!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/mk9osC/hP.FAA/3jkFAA/GHeqlB/TM