[amibroker] Objective function My A**

Most of you turkeys wouldn't know a good objective function if it bit
you in the ass.  (I sure don't either Mr. Bandy so don't ask me.
Although it seems like you would need to introduce some kind of
penaltity or weighting functions to generate something that is
realistic.)  So why not address a more practical problem?  For
instance see message number 50218 - "Study - Vertical line - How to
determine BarIndex of - using AFL."

OK maybe it can't be done yet in Amibroker.  Or maybe it can - just
don't know how.  Any of you geniuses got any ideas?

:-)

PS  Forgive the crude language - it appears that recently I didn't run
hard enough to achieve my runner's high and I need my endorphins.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511