RE: Objective functions (was RE: [amibroker] Re: Optimization -- again)

Hi Al –

I completely agree.  Both of us would
prefer a set of parameter values that are robust.  So both of us will add
a robustness component to our objective function.  That means that either AB,
or our own code, needs to evaluate the shape and smoothness of the objective
function response surface.  That will be pretty far down Tomasz$B!G(Bs list,
but we can do ourselves.

Howard