Re: [amibroker] Re: Thrill me, fill me, kill me

Pal,
After optimizing, I
pick the precise tops and bottoms of any market I trade in a given time
frame.Some of it might be evident if you analyze the results I have
posted...
None of this evident, and your statements become
more amusing with each post.  Keep up the entertainment.

Take care,

Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE