RE: [amibroker] Thrill me, fill me, kill me

from:
<A
href="">http://www.webtrading.com/issue31.htm
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

<FONT
size=2>"Education Received
Answers Prayer - Keith Carr
I 'm writing in reference to Kent
Calhoun and his 5VBTP methodology. The education I have received from the study
of his material has made the difference between stopping trading and improving
my win/loss ratio to greater than 60%. I expect to improve that to exceed 70%+
accuracy in the future as I develop in my technical analysis skills. I am
basically a beginning trader, and had a hideous trading record before I stopped
trading and learned to use the 5 vertical bar trading pattern that Kent
discovered.
This approach to trading the markets has
been the answer to my prayers. I feel that Kent maintains the highest standards
of integrity in dealing with the public. I attended the KCI seminar in Dallas
this year, and it was a learning experience I will never forget.

The money spent purchasing the KCI
trading manual is definitely the best value of any trading material I have ever
received. I should also mention the 5VBTP software that operates seamlessly
within Omega TradeStation. Pat Raffalovich, who wrote the code for the software
is extremely professional and always willing to help and answer questions.

In summary, I think that any other
beginning traders out there who are serious about learning to trade properly
would do well to acquire the KCI Stock & Commodity trading manual, enhanced
by the Omega TradeStation and 5VBTP software. The initial capital outlay will be
expensive, but compare that to the amount of money lost in the markets. The
truth lies in scientific price analysis, which defines the structure of the
market. When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. <SPAN
class=258360400-21102003>"
<SPAN
class=258360400-21102003>

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dave Merrill
  [mailto:dmerrill@xxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 7:42
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: RE: [amibroker]
  Thrill me, fill me, kill me

  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>these
  are<SPAN
  class=508250015-20102003> the first references google found for 'Kent
  Calhoun' and 'Futures'<SPAN
  class=701113823-20102003>:
  <FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2><SPAN
  class=508250015-20102003>

  <FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2>    <A
  href=""><FONT
  face="Courier New"
  size=2>http://www.cftc.gov/enf/99orders/enfkentcalhoun.htm
  <SPAN
  class=508250015-20102003>
  <FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2>    <A
  href=""><FONT face="Courier New"
  size=2>http://www.cftc.gov/opa/enf00/opa4428-00.htm
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>and, less reputably:
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>
  <FONT
  face="Courier New" size=2>    <A
  href=""><FONT
  face="Courier New"
  size=2>http://www.dontloseyourass.com/kci&cftc.htm
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>
  <SPAN
  class=508250015-20102003>
  <FONT
  face="Courier New">I gather you're profitable<SPAN
  class=701113823-20102003> Pal, so I'm glad for you, but <SPAN
  class=508250015-20102003>be careful.

  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003><SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003><SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>dave
  <SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003><SPAN
  class=968045020-20102003>
  <BLOCKQUOTE

    <FONT face=Tahoma
    size=2>From: palsanand
    [mailto:palsanand@xxxxxxxxx]I would have to refer you
    to an article published by Futures Magazine concerning optimization and
    its research value in November 20?? by Kent Calhoun.Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.