RE: [amibroker] Thrill me, fill me, kill me

I'm
waiting for him to tell us how he knows when the high or low for the day has
been reached.    Then... I will give him my money to
trade.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: CedarCreekTrading
  [mailto:kernish@xxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, October 20, 2003 6:35
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Thrill me, fill me, kill me
  Lately I found out that I could have avoided the
  losing position altogether if I had optimized my entry points (Market on
  Open, Low of Day or High of Day etc.,) depending on the strength of the
  signal.  This is optimizing, but it is ok, not a
  crime.
  Yuki,

  I like this one better.  Pal talks in
  riddles... wrapped in enigmas.