Re: [amibroker] Steve K.: realtraders group?

Jitu,

Actually, the forum is relatively inactive.
It used to hum with fifty posts a day.  Nowadays, it produces a half a
dozen (on an active day).  There's some real meat in the
archives:

<A
href="">http://www.purebytes.com/archives/realtraders/

Take care,