Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 4.45.0 BETA released

Colin,

You may read about TimeFrame functions from the read me
(it is included with each post about new beta, for example this:

Look at the "Multiple time frame support" paragraph
in the middle of the post.

It includes description of all functions and examples.

In short multiple time frame functions allow you
to MIX different time frames in one formula, for example
generate some signals using weekly time frame
and combine them with signals from daily time frame.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com