RE: [amibroker] Creating Indexes

<SPAN
class=124522822-19102003>Jim,
I have
not used WL but have used countless other programs and can easily tell you that
AB will allow you to do almost anything you can imagine.... If you have enough
imagination.
<SPAN
class=124522822-19102003>
<SPAN
class=124522822-19102003>Indexes are a snap with the addtocomposite function.
You can easily build indexes from watch lists of stocks or from combinations of
existing indexes. You will find this group to be helpful and the customer
service to be second to none, Give it a whirl!

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jimgir
[mailto:jgirard@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Sunday, October 19, 2003 10:21
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Creating IndexesHello, I am considering purchasing
AmiBroker and was interested in hearing everyone's opinion on the software
compared to Wealth-Lab.I would also like to know if it's possible to create
custom indexes with AmiBroker using either stocks or existing
indexes?Thanks in advance for the input,JimSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.