[amibroker] Re: Optimization -- again

Great validity as it is coming from probably the most famous and most
knowledgeable trader of modern times?

Larry is certainly a self-promoter, but that doesn't necessarily
translate into 'great validity'. I read that Larry is 'a legend with
almost 40 years of Real-World trading experience'. FWIW... I've got
almost 40 years of Real-World trading experience, but that does not
necessarily mean anything.

What do you personally know about Larry that warrants that kind of
faith in what he says?

Phsst

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "CedarCreekTrading" <kernish@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511