RE: [amibroker] Will systems degrade? (was Optimization)

Hi Dingo –

For example, assume the system buys, using
a stop order, a 4 percent breakout of the 20 day high, and sells a 4 percent breakout
of the 20 day low.  If I am the first trader to get the signal and get my
order in, I will raise the price.  The next trader will get a worse fill
than I did, and less profit.  The third trader gets a still worse price
and still less profit.

Howard