[amibroker] How do I write to an external file?

Greetings --

I would like to set up some tests within afl and write selected information
from selected tests to an ASCII file.  What is the best way to do this?  Are
there native afl functions or 3rd party plugin dlls?

I've searched help files and archives but haven't found much that was
helpful.

Simple pseudocode (hopefully self explanatory) example:

//	desired functionality

Filename = "C:\AmiBrokerTests\October18Runs.csv";
FileOpen (Filename, Mode = append);

Done = 0;
For (i=0; Done==0; i++)
{
	metric = a + b;
	if (metric >= 100)
	{
		append (Filename, "test number: " + I + " metric: " +
metric);
	}
	if (sometest)
	{