RE: [amibroker] SetBarsRequired doesn't prevent trades before then?

sorry I wasn't clear. I know that I can control the time range of the
analysis.

but say I test a watchlist of stocks, each of which has data starting from a
different date. I was looking for a way to tell AB not to trade any stock
until it has at least a minimum amount of history before then. and I know
how to code that in other ways too, with my own logic.

 it's just that I thought SetBarsRequired did this, and if that's not what
it does, what *does* it do?

thanks,

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511