Re: Discretionary Trading Wish List... was Re: [amibroker] Fib projections

Joe,....and Tomasz:

I second your list of expanded drawing & line features
with 50 votes.

 Surely it can be possible to achieve a state of the art
drawing capability, line and chart display.

I urge the system traders who have contributed so much to the
massive amount of improvements during 02 and 03 to join in and lend their full
support now.

<BLOCKQUOTE