Adjusted close in OI field ? ... you can have it with existing version, was: Re: [amibroker] Re: Uadjusted Yahoo Data - Any news?

Hello b519b, Fred,

If you use the following ASCII importer format definition

$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,OpenInt
$PRICEFACTOR 100
$SKIPLINES 0
$BREAKONERR 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$DEBUG 1
$AUTOADD 1
$CONT 1
$GROUP 254

You would be able to have:

unadjusted OHLC in regular OHLC fields and
adjusted close in OI field already.

Since OI field is integer,  the above format definition
multiplies all prices by 100 (see $PRICEFACTOR 100) to
avoid truncating 2 decimals.

All this with already existing versions of AmiQuote and AmiBroker.
(the only thing required is to change aqh.format file from Formats subfolder
to format presented above)

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com