RE: Re[2]: [amibroker] Com Object Help

Yes.
The only way to get the results are the .export and .report
methods.
<SPAN
class=765584418-16102003>
Yes
you will have to have some way of making multiple runs to do what you're after.

<SPAN
class=765584418-16102003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
AB can
do it repeatedly but it won't export automatically (as far as I know). If it did
then you just just test for the presence of a new file.
<SPAN
class=765584418-16102003>
<SPAN
class=765584418-16102003>d

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: stefano dotti
  [mailto:031056@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2003 1:01
  PMTo: dingoSubject: Re[2]: [amibroker] Com Object
  HelpHello dingo, great example thanks.If I have
  understood the only way to read the result of the scanfunction is to write
  it on a file with  ".Export(Path)" and/or".Report(Path)". This is
  right ?If I add O-H-L-C quotations bars in the AB database, I must
  execute the scan functionevery time or it is repeated in
  automatic?-- Best regards,stefano Send
  group FAQ at: <A
  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.