[amibroker] Problems Downloading Data from Yahoo

When I first open Amibroker, if I go to auto-update the downloading
works fine and the charts pull up okay, althought the volume for the
Dow Jones industrial average is screwy.  Anyway, I download the us
stocks template and then open the us stocks database. Then I
autoupdate; however, when i got to see the charts it says  chart not
available too few quotations. I have tried uninstalling and
reloading Amibroker. The program worked great when I used data from
and an old TC2000 disk, but as soon as I try downloading from Yahoo
it doesn't work right.

One interesting note is if I stop the download of data midstream, I
can pull up the charts of the stocks I just downloaded, but if I let
it run to the end I will get the message that the chart is not
available because too few quotations.

Any help would be appreciated.
Aaron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511