[amibroker] Re: Ehler's DLL and Readme.Txt - 3rd Party

Hello,

A man called stefan sbondorovitch have written all the ehlers stuff
you must put the dll in your plugin folder
for example
C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Plugins

and you can visualize the Ehlers indicators with
SetBarsRequired(10000,10000);

Optimum Elliptic Filter

	Plot(sbOef(Close),"OEF",4,1);
	Plot(C,"Close",1,64);

Signal to Noise Ratio

	price = (H+L)/2;
	Plot(sbSNR(price),"SNR",4,1);
	Plot(6,"",1,1);

Hilbert Transform - InPhase & Quadrature

	price = (H + L) / 2;
	sbInPhase = price;
	sbQuadrature = price;

	sbHilbertTransform(price);

	Plot(sbInPhase,"InPhase",4,1);
	Plot(sbQuadrature,"Quadrature",1,1);

MAMA & FAMA

price = (H+L)/2;

Plot(sbMAMA(price,0.5,0.005),"MAMA",4,1);
Plot(FAMA,"FAMA",6,1);
Plot(C,"Close",1,64);

Centre of Gravity Oscillator

	price = (H + L) / 2;

	Plot(sbCGO(price,10),"CGO",4,1);
	Plot(Ref(sbCGO(price,10),-1),"CGO-1",6,1);

Dominant Cycle

	price = (H + L) / 2;

	Plot(sbDC(price),"DC",4,1);

Sinewave Indicator

	price = (H + L) / 2;

	sbLeadSine = price;

	Plot(sbSine(price),"Sine",4,1);
	Plot(sbLeadSine,"Lead Sine",1,1);

Relative Vigour Index

	RVISig = (sbRVI(20) + 2 * Ref(sbRVI(20),-1) + 2 * Ref(sbRVI
(20),-2) + Ref(sbRVI(20),-3))/6;

	Plot(sbRVI(20),"RVI",4,1);
	Plot(RVISig,"RVISig",1,1);

Triple Delay-line Canceller // n'existe pas dans les functions

price = (H + L ) / 2;

detrend = sbTDC(price);

Plot( detrend,"TDC",4,1);

*/