RE: [amibroker] Re: MA, DEMA and TEMA can take array parameters, but EMA can't?

<SPAN
class=095445115-14102003>thanks stephane, I'll take a look. until I do, can you
tell me if it also contains variable period versions of other built in AB
indicators? other than allowing variable periods, do they perform the same as
the native versions? if so, that'd be a nice workaround until variable periods
are a native AB capability for everything.
<SPAN
class=095445115-14102003>
<SPAN
class=095445115-14102003>dave
<BLOCKQUOTE
>if
  you want, in indicators.dll there is a Ema with variable
  periodPlot(scEMA(C,RSI(14)),"",colorRed,1);Plot(C,"",1,64);stephane