[amibroker] MA, DEMA and TEMA can take array parameters, but EMA can't?

it appears that you can pass an array, not just a single scalar value, as
the range parameter to the built in MA, DEMA and TEMA functions, but you
can't for EMA. am I right about this, or is there some other problem in my
code?

if that is true, it's too bad, and I hope this ability will be added in the
future, hopefully soon. it's been said before that it would nice to use
dynamic (array) parameters with all built in indicators, and that's
definitely true, but EMA is a basic building block that I'd think personally
was even more important to have.

thanks,

dave

Rent DVDs Online - Over 14,500 titles.