RE: [amibroker] is there any way to stop an infinite loop in AFL?

well, once I waited long enough for my really-busily-looping pc to complete
a search of the help, I found that SHIFT-BREAK does this. then it took me a
while to find the BREAK key on this laptop, because it's actually the PAUSE
key...

but it worked.

thanks all, and thanks tomasz for the foresight to build this in.

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511