Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Brian
[mailto:cadvantag@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Saturday, October 11, 2003
5:15 PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Guru QuestionIs there a way I can write a
formula,  that when the formula is placed in Guru that it can trigger a
sell arrow when the stock has reached a certain % gain.Example would
be a stock triggers a buy on a certain date and then after the stock has
risen 30% then a sell arrow is triggered.I dont know how to locate
in a formula the day when the buy arrow is triggered to begin my
calculations from. Can this be done? Thanks for any
help,BrianSend
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.