Re: [amibroker] Re: PositionSize in Portfolio Backtester

Dave,

Well said. Use negative PositionSize to make your desired
position size a percentage of current portfolio equity.

If you are using Foreign("<FONT face="Courier New"
color=#0000ff>~~~EQUITY","C") you
are using previous run equity.

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE