[amibroker] New ESignal plugin/Quotes

Hi,

I've installed the new ESignal plugin. It is indeed very fast.

I have a couple of questions -- when I do a scan in RT, is there a
way to limit the amount of data the plugin backfills when you have
the box checked to wait for backfill? I reduced the number of quotes
in the database settings, but the first pass through my list still
seems to be very slow due to the number of quotes it is retrieving.

Also, does the new plugin change the status of getting a quote for a
loaded stock -- i.e. the ability to get the current vs. most recently
accessed quote?

Thanks,

Gordon

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511