[amibroker] Rotational Trading EXITS

Version
4.43.2
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I have just
started trying out the new PT in Rotational Mode.  One thing I notice in
backtesting the sample code TJ provided in the readme is that the system Enters
and Exits on the CLOSING price.  There seems to be no control over
this.  (I do know that I can control this in REGULAR
mode.)
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I have scanned
the Readme to gather some clues as to why CLOSE was chosen over OPEN but
could not find an explanation.  If this system is run on EOD data, one can
only enter/exit at the open or close the next day.
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
I would imagine
in real world trading it would be hard to run calculations and exit on the CLOSE
price.  I wonder if this is just a temporary situation until the PT is
completed?
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>
<FONT color=#000080
size=2>Thanks,
<FONT face="Vladimir Script" color=#000080
size=5>Rick