[amibroker] Re: Coding Question

Dimitris,

Thanks for the suggestion, but the skill needed to adapt your
application to mine is beyond me.
When I asked this question over on the PT board some time ago,
Bruce, Fred & Chuck came up with the following (for use in PT):

For Market Timing

RUT = Foreign(<FONT
color=#ff00ff>"^RUT", "C");
UpTrend = EMA(RUT, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>4) > EMA(RUT, <FONT
color=#ff00ff>11);

For Scoring
Factor1 = IIf(UpTrend, C /
Ref(C, -1), <FONT
color=#ff00ff>1);
Factor2 = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>IsEmpty(Factor1), 1,
Factor1);
STARTEQ = 1000;
Product = exp(<FONT
color=#0000ff>Cum(log(Factor2))) *
STARTEQ;
Score = Product / Ref(Product, -<FONT
color=#ff00ff>250);
rScore = IIf(<FONT
color=#0000ff>IsEmpty(Score),0,<FONT
color=#0000ff>IIf(Uptrend,Score,<FONT
color=#ff00ff>0));

Does this give any clue for running a similar system under AB's
new backtester?

Thanks,
Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE