  >From:
  DIMITRIS
  TSOKAKIS
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 7:39
  AM
  Subject: [amibroker] Re: The top10
  ROC(C,1)

  Tomasz,there is no need to hurry up, keep the scedule priorities, the
  project may wait !!The explanation was full, keep up this great work
  !!Dimitris Tsokakis--- In <A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz
  Janeczko" <amibroker@x...>
  wrote:> Hello,> > Yes there will be such an option in
  next release (4.44), OK?> It will be available via
  SetOption("NoPriceCheck") or something along these lines.> >
  Best regards,> Tomasz Janeczko> amibroker.com> -----
  Original Message ----- > From: "Dave Merrill" <<A
  href="">dmerrill@x...>> To: <<A
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2003 2:23 PM> Subject: RE: [amibroker] Re:
  The top10 ROC(C,1)> > > > thanks for this explanation
  tomasz, it's very important. I hadn't run into> > this issue
  myself, yet, but as you can guess from my question about one-time>
  > backtester code, I'm heading towards calling Equity on indexes, but I
  guess> > I'll need to hold off on that.> > > >
  maybe in the future, this price checking could be disabled by an
  optional> > parameter to the Equity function?> >
  > > dave> > > > > > > Oh yes...
  there is another problem indeed.> > > Equity is the
  backtester-in-a-box and as described in> > > Tutorial: How to
  backtest your trading system:> > >> > > "Please note
  that AmiBroker presets buyprice, sellprice,> > > shortprice and
  coverprice array variables with the values defined> > > in
  system> > > test settings window (shown below), so you can but
  don't need to> > > define them in your formula. If you don't
  define them AmiBroker> > > works as in the old versions.>
  > > During back-testing AmiBroker will check if the values you>
  > > assigned to buyprice, sellprice, shortprice, coverprice fit into
  high-low> > > range of given bar. If not, AmiBroker will adjust
  it to high> > > price (if price array value is higher than high)
  or to the low price> > > (if price array value is lower than
  low)"> > >> > > This works with 'current' symbol
  even if you used SetForeign().> > > So effectivelly you are not
  able to use Equity with SetForeign> > > function as of
  now,> > > because it will force adjusting prices to High-Low
  range of> > > current symbol anyway.> > >>
  > > Someone asked before to have ability to turn this checking
  and> > > adjustment off and once this is available> >
  Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@x...> > Send
  SUGGESTIONS to suggest@x...> >
  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->Buy Ink Cartridges or
  Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or LexmarkPrinter at MyInks.com.
  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.<A
  href="">http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<A
  href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Send
  BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.522
  / Virus Database: 320 - Release Date: 10/1/2003