RE: [amibroker] Re: The top10 ROC(C,1)

thanks for this explanation tomasz, it's very important. I hadn't run into
this issue myself, yet, but as you can guess from my question about one-time
backtester code, I'm heading towards calling Equity on indexes, but I guess
I'll need to hold off on that.

maybe in the future, this price checking could be disabled by an optional
parameter to the Equity function?

dave

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511