[amibroker] Re: Applystop are always for me on the dark side....

hello,

two days to understand that the trailing stop in this mode
ApplyStop (stopTypeTrailing, stopModePoint, 2*ATR(10) ,True,False) ;
is....

Plot(HighestSince(Buy,H)-ValueWhen(Buy,2*ATR(10)),"",colorBlue,1);

I stay with my Rem.dll

Stephane

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511