Re: [amibroker] scaling issue with PlotForeign() and bollinger bands

Hi Charles,

bBot, bTop and indClose are plotting correctly.
Plotforeign statment appears to be using its own scale, but if you add
Style argument it falls into place. Try this code to see:

baseIndustry = GetBaseIndex();

indClose = Foreign(baseIndustry,
"Close");

bBot = BBandBot( indClose, 20, 2 );bTop =
BBandTop( indClose, 20, 2 );

Plot ( bBot, "BB Bot", colorBlue ); Plot (
bTop, "BB Top", colorBlue );

Plot (indClose, "Ind " + baseIndustry, colorWhite,
styleDots);PlotForeign( baseIndustry, "Industry " + baseIndustry, colorRed,
styleCandle );

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE