From: Joseph Landry [mailto:jelandry@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2003 3:42 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Fundamental Data

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Merrill" <dmerrill@xxxx>
wrote:
> same deal with TC2000, just a smaller set of metrics available.
check the AB
> help on the GetExtraData function.
>
> dave
>   I'm brand new to AB, but a long time user of TC2000 and MetaStock.
>   TC2000 has the ability to screen on many fundamentals. If TC2000
is
>   used as the data source for AB, is there any way to make use of
the
>   TC2000 fundamentals for screening within AB?
>
>   I am aware that QuotesPlus offers a very small group of
fundamentals
>   if I elect to use it as a data source. Thanks.
>
>   bflori@xxxx

I would support that request in a future version of the TC2000 plug
in. There are only 2 fields available now as GetExtraData (MS and
BOP), and I would like to be able to screen on fundamental data for a
back test, or even screen and develop a family to start a back test.
Can't do any of that even if you try to resort to using PCF, the
fundamental fields are not available to you best I've been able to
tell.
Best regards
JOE

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511