Re: [amibroker] Tomasz. Question about Risk-Reward Ratio

Hello,

No, THe HIGHER the better. It is linear
regression SLOPE (measuring how fast you earn money) divided by Standard Error
(Risk)

If two systems produce the SAME profit then the system with
higher RRR is preferred because the standard error - i.e fluctuations

of equity curve (risk) is lower. Otherwise higher values of
RRR with the same profit mean smoother equity curve.
The value should be > 1. If it is less than 1 it means that
you risk more than you can gain.

You are right "Reward/Risk ratio" would be correct but it is
traditionally called opposite way .

Best regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE