Re: [amibroker] if else else else

Ed, this is a system that I use that works quite well.  The
code below requires that three different conditions have to be met, before a buy
signal is generated.    Cond1 ,of course, must happen
today.  The other conditions could also be happening today, but you
can also require that they happen on prior days.  I created
this      iif(    system  so I
could check sequential conditions going back in time starting with today, and
then continuing to look  back in time one day at a time.  So
I make cond2 like this:
cond2=ref(whatever),-1).  Hope this helps.  Ron

PAST3=IIf<FONT
size=1>(cond4is
met, <FONT
size=1>PAST4,1);
PAST2=IIf<FONT
size=1>(cond3is
met, <FONT
size=1>PAST3,0) ;
PAST1=IIf(<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1>cond2is met, PAST2<FONT
face="Courier New" size=1> ,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=1>0);
today=IIf<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1>(cond1is met, past1<FONT face="Courier New"
size=1> ,0<FONT
size=1>);
Buy=Filter AND today;

<BLOCKQUOTE