Fw: [amibroker] Re: Getextradata-Error

Brian,

 I don't know but ... just a guess:
the reason is that you may have some arificial equity
added that does not follow convention of using ~ (tilde) at
the beginning so it is not added at the end of the list but in
the middle of the list (after QP2 indices).
For example if you used Fred's PT then it generated @PT-EQTY-
 artificial ticker that of course could not be found in QP2 database
 and this may be the reason of your problem.
 If this is the case simply delete @PT-EQTY symbol.

 Best regards,
 Tomasz Janeczko
 amibroker.com