Re: [amibroker] AmiBroker 4.43.1 BETA released

Tomasz

I think that the Portfolio Tester is great but I have a question about how
to control when I enter and exit?

In the normal tester I have an option to enter on open, close or average
with any delay I need. It appears to me that with the new tester has yet to
implement this type of entry options?  Is this correct?  I think I am
seeing my entry at the low of the next day following a buy signal and and
my exit on the next day after the sell signal at the high.  I would rather
have the entry on the average of the low and high of the next day instead
of the low for entry and high for exit,  if I am seeing this correctly.

I normally use average with one day delay for my portfolio work.

Thanks for another great addition to Amibroker.  Take a rest before you get
sick and can't keep up with your goals instead of ours.

Steve

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511