Re: [amibroker] Force Buy of Particular Fund

Hello,

Sorry I have made one mistake with 'swaping signals code':
Here is corrected version:

fc = Foreign("INDEX", "C")

Buy = Cross( fc, MA( fc, 50 );
Sell = Cross( MA( fc, 50 ), fc );

PositionScore = 100 - RSI();

// buy the fund when selling stocks and sell fund when buying stocks
if( Name() == "MMFUND" )
{
   tmp = Buy; // must use temporary variable
   Buy = Sell;
   Sell = tmp;
   PositionScore = 100;
}