[amibroker] Re: Plotforeign question

Did you include the style argument in your plot formula?

This plot leaves out the grid even if "middle" box is checked:
PlotForeign("^VIX","",colorBlack);

this one however gives the desired result:
PlotForeign("^VIX","",colorBlack,styleCandle);

Johan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gillesdeprez" <gillesdeprez@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511