[amibroker] Re: Setting a RANK number (Thanks to TJ)

Tomasz,

The planned ability to use "rank to choose which position to enter"
is ideal. It is just what I am looking for.

Up till now I have been using the ranking score system in Fred's PT
and AB's new tester to simulate what the above will do. That
simulation involves only using the score on market timing signal
days and then adding some "iif" statements to make sure the score is
999999 for the rest of the trend. So I am looking forward to the
simplier method that is planned.

Your post has made my day.

<RickParsons@xxxx>

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511