[amibroker] Re: question about manipulating individual array elements

hi,

to clarify my question somewhat: I know how to access individual
array elements in a loop. Point is I do not want to do that. I want
to use the power of AFL.

Per example: in an other language I used to use (IDL - Interactive
Data Langue) I would do a thing like I want to do now as follows:

sc1(WHERE(sc1 EQ 1 AND sc2 EQ 1)) = 0

in words: at the index position inside the array sc1 where sc1 is 1
and also sc2 = 1, I want to put a 0.

maybe this is more clear.

Is it possible to manipulate indexes is such a way in AFL? Or will
this become possible in the future? Or is there a way around this in
AFL?

thanks in advance, Ed

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511