[amibroker] Re: Volume Study Problem

I think the code should be changed regarding volume color bars.
I look at volume studies like a lot of other investors do!

I have worked with candles in the past including other charting
software and all reference from today's open. If it closes higher
than open its green and if it closes down from the open its red.
I read in a book written by a  Market Maker and he says you should
always look from the open price of the day and not the prior closing
day like the news media broadcasts the information.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johanskatt" <johanskatt@xxxx>
wrote:
> In the text you're referring to Open and Close, but your formula
> compares close with previous close.
>
> JS
>

> --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "John" <jea55129@xxxx> wrote:
> > I have a volume study that does not work correctly.
> > col = IIf ( Close > Ref(Close, -1), colorBrightGreen ,
colorRed );

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511