[amibroker] Dimitri - Channel ID:do you think...

Good afternoon, Dimitri!
Back in Belgium,and believe me the weather here is awful!!
Say, based on the formulas you've recently presented here, would it
be possible to set up an horizontal channel breakout detection , with
the looback and amplitude of the channel adjustable via the param
function? I didn't found anything like that in the library...
Have a nice day,
Friendly,
Gilles

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511