[amibroker] Re: Looking for a collection of scans for Amibroker

Thanks for the reply.

I guess I wasn't too clear in my original post, I have been to the
Amibroker site and I've seen the nice collection there.

My question is, are there any more sites out there with additional
scans,explorations, commentaries or systems?

I use Metastock, and there are a number of such sites. I'm really
getting to enjoy Amibroker, so I'm looking for more info.

First I need to get the AmiQuote indices problem fixed.

Thanks again,
CC

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Stephane Carrasset"

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511