[amibroker] Re: Darvis Box (Additional- Stop-Loss at low)

Hello,
Perhaps I must consider again Darvas Box , the "blind" backtest of
darvas is not profitable (depend of course of the test period).
probably with a volume filter and a percentage of stop above or below
the top & bot of darvas, the results were better .

the Darvas box in Box.dll is correct according to wealthlab code
and correspond to the description at
http://www.gerryco.com/tech/darvas.html

I can modify the code to suit any requirement and probably code it in
afl with the loops.
Stephane

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511