[amibroker] Re: Dimitris - Channel ID

If we speak for automatic channel recognition, you may see
http://www.amibroker.com/library/detail.php?id=105
and find out
+ascending channel "a ll"
+descending channel "d ll"
+almost horizontal channel "ll"
among the others.
Of course you will not have an automatic "parallel" channel everyday,
it is rather hard to have similar slopes.
Now, if an automatic parallel channel is N/A, you may define a
parallel channel if you
*preserve the automatic support and draw a parallel resistance from a
High point
*preserve the automatic resistance and draw a parallel support from a
Low point
I find quite reasonable to draw the artificial parallel from the
HighestBetween/LowestBetween point.
The support will be automatic [defined by the two yellow Lows] and
the resistance will be the [orange] parallel
drawn from the HighestBetween [orange] point.[this will be the first
alternative]
The resistance will be automatic [defined by the two yellow Highs]
and the support will be the [orange] parallel
drawn from the LowestBetween [orange] point.[this will be the 2nd
alternative]
See them both at the above address, last added comment
[I think per=5 gives, for QQQ, your request]

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Phsst" <phsst@xxxx> wrote:
> Dimitris,
>
> Pardon me for trying to hijack your considerable talents
from 'other'

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511